5/1/20

 

Dear Steelman Athletes,

 

First and foremost, I hope you and your families are doing well and staying safe. After careful consideration, I have decided to cancel the Steelman Racing Nockamixon Swim Challenge on June 7th, 2020. The health and safety of our athletes, volunteers, and surrounding community is my number one concern, and based on the current restrictions on large group gatherings, I believe this is the best action to take.

Due to the cancellation, no more registration will be accepted for this event, and athletes already registered for the event will need to choose one of the four deferral options below by Monday June 1, 2020 by clicking here. All athletes will automatically be deferred to the 2021 event if no specific deferral option is chosen by this date. After the June 1st cut-off date, no other deferral options can be made.

To say this is an unprecedented situation is an understatement, and your patience and understanding during the processing of the deferments is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions or concerns related to cancellation or deferment options, please let me know, otherwise I look forward to seeing everyone at the races.

 

Be well,

Dave Michener

COVID-19 UPDATE

© 2020 by Steelman Racing.